Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship by NIIT – National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) the leading Global Talent Development Corporation notifies ‘Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship’ exam in India, for the academic year 2018 for the commendable students by bridging the budget gap and making them ready for future, fulfill their dreams and build the career they have wished for.
NIIT Limited – About NIIT
- NIIT Limited, a global leader in Skills and Talent Development, announced India’s most significant IT & New-Age Careers Scholarship Program – ‘Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship’, to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in today’s digital economy.
NIIT Scholarship Award – BJS Scholarship (Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship)
- Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship will reward fee waivers of up to Rs. 36,000/- across the country this year. For over 26 years, these scholarships have offered endless opportunities to students, to prove their aptitude in the field of IT and other futuristic careers across verticals.
- Mr. Anurag Gupta, Head, Career Education Business- India, NIIT Ltd., said, “At NIIT it has been our constant endeavor to offer challenging career opportunities to aspiring students in emerging areas of the digital economy. Over the past 26 years, the scholarships have benefited over 5.2 lakh students. This has enabled a large number a job-ready professional across different sectors”.
Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship exam in India 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10th pass, 12th pass and college going students Applicants need to have secured a min aggregate of 50% or more in class 10th
- Applicants should have basic communication skills and command over the English language
- Applicable for Class XII Pass-outs and BA/B.COM/B.SC/B.TECH students with more than 50% marks in XII
Application Form for NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship
- All you need to do is register online, bring class XII mark sheet and self-attested photocopy along with two passport photos to the nearest NIIT Center
- The scholarship examination is being conducted across hundreds of NIIT education centres, in the country and will continue till 31st October 2018
- For more information, please visit the website https://businesswireindia.com