All India Pre Medical Scholarship test is one of the most popular scholarship exams that is taken by qualified medical aspirants to financially support their MBBS or BDS education. All India Pre-Medical Scholarship provides a great platform for aspiring medical students who are coming from a financially insecure background to continue their education. It covers the full tuition fees of students pursuing their education from any medical institution across India.
The following conditions have been set to determine the eligible candidates for the scholarship:
- Students appearing for their 12th standard (or equivalent) board exams.
- Students who have secured a minimum of 60% in all the subjects of their 12th standard examinations.
- Their Date of Birth (DOB) should be on or after October 1st, 1994. For Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH), the Date of Birth is relaxed till October 1st, 1989.
How to Apply for All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test
There are two ways to apply for All India Pre Medical Scholarship test: online mode and offline mode. The eligible candidates who wish to appear for this test need to take the following steps to successfully obtain the scholarship offer:
For Online Submission,
- Willing candidates need to register for the test through this website.
- Click on the “New Applicant” provided in the form.
- Provide the required details in the respective fields.
- Upload the required images and scanned copies (photograph, fingerprint impression of your left thumb and signature) wherever asked.
- Pay the examination fees.
- After completing all the required procedure click on the SUBMIT button.
For offline submission,
- Take a print of the application form and fill up the required details.
- Paste your photograph and provide your signature and impression of left thumbprint at required fields.
- Provide a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of BRAINZTORM TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE PVT. LTD., payable at NEW DELHI
- Send the Application form as well as Demand Draft to the following address:
BRAINZTORM TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE PVT. LTD
A-3, 2nd Floor , Sector – 4, Noida (Delhi NCR) – 201301, Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates will receive a confirmation email/SMS within 7 days of the date of their application. The same contact details will be used for communication throughout the duration of the scholarship examinartion.
The examination fees to be paid to participate in the scholarship test are:
|Category||Fees to be paid|
|General / Other Backward Caste (OBC)||₹1275 + 18% GST|
|Female applicants||₹1075 + 18% GST|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH)||₹1075 + 18% GST|
The examination will be conducted exclusively in offline mode. The test will consist objective type questions and is divided into three sections namely, physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics and English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning. 1/4 marks would be reduced from the total for each incorrect answer. If more than one option is selected for each question, the response would be considered as incorrect.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency||50||
The examination centre would most likely be of student’s first choice of preference, but he/she must also expect to get his/her second or third choice of preference. Use of any devices such as calculators, mobile devices and support materials such as logbook in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. The students are also expected to bring admit card and proof of identification to the exam hall with them.
About 5000 candidates who have secured more than 65% in All India Pre Medical Scholarship test would receive monetary or material benefits. The scholarship receivers are classified in three categories based upon their performance in the exam and the awards they would win with respect to that. The categories are Section A, B and C and are classified as follows:
In Section A, A total of 500 candidates who have scored more than 85% would receive a scholarship which would cover their tuition fees for their whole duration of the course (4 years)
In Section B, Around 1500 candidates who have scored 75%-85% would receive a scholarship which would cover their tuition fees for 1 year.
In Section C, 3000 candidates who have scored 65%-75% would receive a standard laptop.
The scholarship amount will be deposited in the candidate’s personal bank account and it will be provided in the month of December.
Important Dates of All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test
Dates to be noted throughout the All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test process
|Starting Application Date||October 1st 2018|
|Final Date of Application||November 30th 2018|
|Beginning date to edit the application form||April 25th 2019|
|Final date to edit the application form||April 30th 2019|
|e-Admit Card download date||May 5th 2019|
|Examination Date for Slot 1||May 23rd 2019|
|Examination Date for Slot 2||May 26th 2019|
|Answer key release date||May 27th 2019|
|Date of declaration of the test result||June 5th 2019|
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates cannot change the data after they have entered it during the application process. Utmost care is to be maintained while doing so.
- The examination will be conducted in the offline mode only.
- General and OBC category students have 3 number of attempts whereas SC/ST and PH category students have 5 number of attempts.
- During the examination, the students are expected to have either of Driving license, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or College/School ID.
- The candidates will be provided only 2 weeks to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants are expected to have their own bank accounts.