Headquartered in Mumbai, Larsen & Toubro Limited is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. With over 75 years of a strong, customer-focused approach and a continuous quest for world-class quality, L&T has unmatched capabilities across Technology, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing, and maintains a leadership in all its major lines of business.LARSEN & TOUBRO (L&T) BUILD INDIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME for students from India.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
LARSEN & TOUBRO (L&T) BUILD INDIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME for students from India Eligibility Criteria
- Those wishing to apply for this scholarship should be first-class graduates with a minimum aggregate average of 60% of marks in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute
- They should not be more than 23 years of age
- Should have a minimum height of 160 cm
- Should have a minimum weight of 50kg
- Should fulfil the vision criteria; if wearing glasses, power should be less than ± 5.0 dioptres.
- Students are required to have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process to ensure unobstructed communication.
- Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to any other person
- In case a student does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.