The medical field has a range of career opportunities, such as physicians, nurses, and radiographers. If you can cope well in stressful situations and have compassion, patience, and physical stamina, a career in medicine is a good fit for you. You must also demonstrate excellent communication, math, and technical skills. Question raises, What is 2020 NEET examination process in India?
Various institutions and university from abroad and in India is offering some of the medical courses by Online. IGNOU is one of the leading universities that provide the education in the medical field by online admission.
Students who are aspiring for Medical and needs Scholarships
–>>> BEST SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL IN INDIA
What is NEET exam?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate, succeeded from All India Pre-Medical Test is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate medical courses and dental courses in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India.
NEET 2020 application process has been extended till 6th January 2020. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a national level medical exam organized once in a year for providing admission in MBBS /BDS/Ayush courses. Admission is offered to the test qualifying candidates in various Indian Medical colleges & institutions. For admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify NEET (UG) exam. Candidates must read this article to know updated details regarding NEET Application form 2020.
How to fill the NEET application form 2020?
Steps to fill the application form of NEET 2020 have been elaborated below. Candidates are advised to go through the steps before filling the application to understand the process better and avoid confusion.
Steps to fill the NEET 2020 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET
- Click on “New Registration”
- Enter the following details
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Persons with Disability
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Enter the captcha.
- Click on “Preview and Next”
- Check the information provided and click on “Next”
- Set a password and select a security question
- Note these for future reference
- Click on “OTP Verification”
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP in the space provided
- Click on “Submit”
- A provisional application number will be displayed on the screen
- Note down the application number for future reference
Step 2: Apply online for NEET 2020
- Click on “Click here to login”
- Login using the application number and password
- The NEET application will open on your screen
- Details entered during the registration process will be pre-filled in the application and cannot be changed
The form is divided into twelve sections, fill in the following details:
|Place of Birth
|Choice of Medium of Question Paper
|Choose from the following language options: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Urdu
|Choice of Examination Centre
|Choose four exam centres in decreasing order of preference
|Academic Details (Class 10 or equivalent)
|Academic Details (Class 11 or equivalent)
|Academic Details (Class 12 or equivalent)
|Permanent address of the candidate
|Same as permanent address or fill in the current address
|Details of Parents/ Guardian
|Do you intend to wear a customary dress contrary to the Dress code while appearing for the exam?
|Alphanumeric pin on the screen
- Check all the details carefully as they cannot be changed after the final submission of the NEET application form 2020.
- To submit the duly checked application form, click on “Yes, please do” on the confirmation pop-up.
Step 3: Upload scanned images
- Click on “Upload your recent documents”
- Select the files to be uploaded
- Click on “Next”
Step 4: Make Payment
Select the desired mode of payment ( SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI)
Pay the application fee
|Application fee (In Rs)
|Other Backward Classes
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe
|Persons with Disability
Step 5: Print Confirmation
Save and print the filled application form of NEET 2020 along with the confirmation slip.
List of Medical Courses
The best medical courses are as the following:
- M. B. B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – 5.5 years
MBBS is the bachelor degree in medical field for cure & diagnose, awarded in many countries.
- B. D. S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) – 4 years
BDS is a professional degree programme in dentistry.
- B. H. M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) – 5.5 years
BHMS is a bachelor degree in Homeopathic Education in India regulated by the National Institute of Homeopathy.
- B. A. M. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) – 5.5 years
BAMS is a bachelor degree in ayurvedic system of medical field. In India, the Ayurvedic Education is regulated by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) – 3 years
This degree is awarded to the doctors who are physicians. The minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
- M.S. (Master of Surgery) – 3 years
This degree is awarded to the doctors who master course in surgery. The minimum eligibility for this course is MBBS.
To know how to apply for Medical–>> Admission process For Medical Students In India
To know list of colleges–>> List Of Medical Colleges in India
Students who wish to give OPEN BOOK SCHOLARSHIP EXAM can go to the following site. An Open Book Examination is a test that allows you to take the help of text book or study material you have been studying. As an open book exam requires a genuine understanding of the materials the ability to interpret, think critically and attempt questions strategically.