Vahani Scholarship is given to children who were subjected to poverty, prejudice and violence while growing up. This initial struggle for survival and life develops a sense of innovation that is unique to them. Vahani Scholarship hopes to utilise that innovative spirit for societal good by providing them with the required monetary benefit and support. A total of 20 class XII students will be selected for this scholarship offer.
To be eligible for Vahani Scholarship, the nominated candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must be a resident of India.
- Must be in the 12th standard.
- Have excellent academic records.
- Be one of the five nominated candidates from your school.
How to Apply for Vahani Scholarship
To apply for the Vahini scholarship the interested candidates are requested to take the following steps:
- Download the application form from this link and nomination form from this link.
- Fill up the application form in all the required fields.
- Send the nomination form to the head of your institution.
- Write an essay in the essay section.
- Send the filled forms with all the required documents to email@example.com before the deadline date.
The following documents are required to successfully apply for the scholarship:
- A completely filled application form
- A completely filled nomination form by the head of your institution.
Selection Procedure of Vahani Scholarship
The candidates will be selected by the Vahini foundation, the selection will be based upon the academic consistency and excellence of the student and based upon the difficulty faced by the student. The selection procedure dates are given as follows:
|The opening of the application process||September 1st|
|Nomination of 5 Standard XII students||November 1st|
|Application submission deadline||December 1st|
|Shortlisting of candidates by the expert committee||December 1st – 20th|
|Personal interview and verification||January 1st – 3rd|
|Announcement of results||January End|
Those who are selected for Vahani scholarship are availed the following benefits:
- Tuition fees are paid in full for the whole undergraduate course.
- Accommodation and travel expenses are also covered.
- A tablet and other materials.
- A personal intensive training course.
- Mentorship and internship opportunities.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Only 5 applicants from each school are entertained.
- Students from only class XII are allowed to apply.
- In the event of the student wanting to drop out from the course, the scholarship would be withdrawn.
- The applicants must be facing from genuine financial or any other difficulty, i.e., the individual will benefit greatly from the scholarship are eligible to apply.
- The foundation has full authority to set the criteria for selection of candidates and selection of the candidates for the scholarship offer.